Stay current on fintech innovation.
- 36+ companies will demo over two days
- Competitive application process means only truly innovative companies will be on stage.
- Meet your favorite founders one on one, and go back to the office both inspired and up-to-date on the latest digital developments across the entire financial services landscape.
NOVEMBER 7 & 8: DEMOS & DISCUSSIONS
FinovateAsia 2017 will begin with the traditional short-form, demo-only presentations that more than 20,000 attendees from 3,000+ companies have enjoyed for the past decade:
- More than 36 fintech companies will step onto the main stage and launch new products and services to the largest gathering of fintech execs ever assembled on the eastern seaboard.
- Each innovator will have just 7 minutes to do a live demo their latest fintech innovations. No slides or canned video are allowed!
- As always, the demos will cover a wide range of financial and banking technology, giving audience members an incredibly efficient way to see the current state of fintech innovation in one place. You never know where your next inspiration will come from!
In the afternoon of each day, Finovate will, for the first time, curate discussions following the demos. In this new, expanded discussion format, you can expect the content to be:
- Fast paced. Forget about rambling 52-minute panel discussion. Finovate speakers are on the clock and will deliver actionable insights building on the classic high-impact short-form time frame.
- Curated. Your time is valuable, and we won’t waste a minute of it. Discussion sessions will be based on specific topics so you know exactly where to find the ideas most relevant to you and your company.
- Peer driven. While it’s great to hear from the tech companies driving development in every corner of the fintech world, it’s just as important to connect with peers implementing new technology. That’s why we are putting the most accomplished bankers, brokers, investors and other tech luminaries on stage.
- Pundit powered. Ever wish you could sit down with a famous fintech founder for coffee and find out how they got their billion-dollar ideas? And more importantly, what’s just around the corner. Grab your java and come listen to fintech luminaries break down the future of fintech.
- Neural networking. Everyone knows the most powerful part of every event is who you meet, or more importantly, who you might work with down the road. Finovate puts you in the driving seat of both your conference and post-conference experience with state-of-the-art networking tools and resources.